Saturdays , Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Noon to 4:00 PM. Guided tours at 12:30 and 2:30.
Self-directed tours at other times. Guided tour lasts 2 hours (including one hour film).
Also by appointment - 412.271.0800 /412.651.1793
Special arrangements will be made to accommodate groups.
Welcome to Braddock's Battlefield History Center
- Located where the famous battle began
- More than 250 artifacts and 50 works of art
- Second greatest Indian victory in American History (Note: Custer's Defeat was number 10)
- The mystery of the Russian medal
- Battle's alumni a "Who's Who" of American history
- Inspiration for American independence
- Muster Roll of the Braddock Expedition -did your ancestors march with Braddock?
- Video room with various DVD's of the period
- Braddock's Gold -the missing paychest-where is it?